The Lawn Club Community Use Agreement (the "Agreement") provides important information about your use of The Lawn Club Community and Forum site (the "Site").
IF ANY FUTURE CHANGE IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE WILL ALWAYS INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY CHANGES TO IT.
1. BAN ON TURF INDUSTRY REPRESENTATIVES
1) Due to ongoing endemic criminal activity within the Australian turf industry, which has its origins at a single source, Lawn Club deeply regrets that we cannot allow members of the Australian turf industry to either register or participate on Lawn Club.
2) Our respect for the overwhelming majority of highly ethical business owners and families within the turf industry is extremely high, and we do not and will never implicate the turf industry or its participants as anything other than highly ethical.
3) However, as we cannot allow the owners or willing supporters of this single criminal organisation to participate in any way on Lawn Club, and that the banning of a single company would create legal issues for us as it may be implied that we have "positively identified" this criminal organisation by their isolation and banning from Lawn Club, we have no choice than to permanently ban all turf industry members for as long as this same criminal organisation remains operating within the turf industry.
4) Any registrations made by turf industry representatives will have a “BANNED” status applied, and any posts may be deleted.
LAWN CLUB DEEPLY REGRETS HAVING TO TAKE THIS ACTION, WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.
2. NO DIRECT SELLING TO MEMBERS VIA MESSAGES
1) Do not message members for the purpose of selling products to them or to otherwise promote any type of commercial product or service.
3. NO LINKING TO COMPETING WEBSITES
1) Please do not link to any website which competes with Lawn Club, The Lawn Guide, or The Buffalo Lawn Care Site. Such links will be deleted by administrators or moderators of this site.
2) Views expressed on the Site are not endorsed by Lawn Club.
3) Lawn Club does not prescreen information submitted by users of the Lawn Club Community ("submissions"). Lawn Club retains the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any submission, including those deemed by Lawn Club to violate this Agreement. Lawn Club will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that submissions violate this Agreement but makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific submission, whether or not subject to such allegations, and will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any submission whatsoever.
4) Lawn Club Involvement. Lawn Club, its owners, administrators and moderators may respond to questions and participate on the Lawn Club Community. Such participation does not warrant "business advice" of any kind and no warranty of any kind will be implied by such use of this site.
7) By using the Site, you may receive certain communications from Lawn Club in connection with the Lawn Club Communities. For example, you may receive reminder emails for posts if you have not visited the Lawn Club Communities for a certain period of time, a reminder to respond to answers that have helped you.
8) If you provide any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations on this site regarding Lawn Club or the products or services (“Feedback”) of any other website owned by the owners of Lawn Club, Lawn Club may use such Feedback and incorporate it in its current or future products and services without paying royalties and without any other obligations or restrictions.
5. FORUM SUBMISSIONS
1) Be polite. Everyone should feel comfortable reading forum posts and participating in discussions. Lawn Club will not tolerate flames or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Most often, a "flame" is simply a statement that is taunting and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those which are libellous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
6. NO ADVERTISING OR SPAM POSTING
2) No advertising. Do not use Lawn Club to sell or market your products to others.
3) Any URLs posted should be to your own lawn or garden business website, or should be of direct relevance to the discussion at hand.
4) No URLs should ever be posted to websites which directly compete with Lawn Club, The Lawn Guide, The Buffalo Lawn Care Site, this is just good manners towards the provider of this free site.
5) Do not join Lawn Club to post any type of junky spam link to any website, and do not post to the forum or any other part of this site if your only intention is to accrue spam links.
6) If any portion of your submission, including any posted URL, results in any accrual of compensation or benefit to you, you must note this in your post by stating, "I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link."
7) Any submission created solely to advertise any product for sale, will be deleted by Lawn Club moderators.
8) You may use your signature box to include brief information about yourself, or your business name, and you may include a single link to your own lawn or garden business website, so long as your website does not promote competing websites to Lawn Club, The Lawn Guide, or The Buffalo Lawn Care Site.
9) No inappropriate user names ("Aliases") or impersonations. Inappropriate or offensive user names or aliases will be removed and persons attempting to impersonate another user will be removed. User names should not contain website, email addresses or other contact information.
7. KEEP WITHIN THE LAW
1) No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act.
2) Do not post defamatory material.
3) Material submitted must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your forum Submission.
8. RESPECT TOWARDS WOMEN
1) We ask members to never post any type of defamatory content about women. This includes but is not limited to bikini shots or other flesh pictures, general derogatory comments about women, discussions of any intimate nature, or pick up material, and to never link to any website which promotes any similar types of content.
2) If you don't want someone posting offensive content about your own wife, mother or daughter, then please don't post such material about anyone else's wife, mother or daughter either.
1) You must be at least 13 years old to post to Lawn Club. If you are over 13 years old but have not yet reached the age of 18 years, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to post to Lawn Club.
10. INTERFERENCE WITH THE SITE
1) You agree to not interfere with or disrupt the Site.
11. BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT
1) If you fail to abide by these terms Lawn Club moderators may remove your submission. Lawn Club may also send an email that informs you that your Submission has been deleted or edited. Repeated inappropriate Submissions may result in your account being placed into temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the areas on the Site.
2) If you post or send offensive content anywhere on the Site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour which Lawn Club considers to be serious and/or repeated, Lawn Club may use available information about you to stop any further infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your internet service provider, or law enforcement authorities of the infringement as a means to have any unwanted and mischievous conduct stopped.
3) Lawn Club reserves the right to delete any Submission, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.