spongy buffalo
spongy buffalo

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationWestern Sydney

Advertising Budget

i started the season with about 1.5 vista bundles of flyers, now down to about 1. mostly repeat customers and referrals now.

i advertise most weeks in the local community 6000+ member  fb page, the buy and sell pages i feel arent worth it. theres a couple of other lawnies on there but thats ok. it gets a bit of additional work for free and its all close to home

From my marketing subject at tafe, "people need to see your ad/name/logo about 8 times before there is any real recognition"  keep pushing to the same people and they'll come when they're ready

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

drewebb
drewebb

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,745 posts
  • LocationDarwin
  • Business Name:Drews Lawns

Advertising Budget

I havnt had a budget for anything ever.  :)

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:52 PM

plucka
plucka

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Inner SW

Advertising Budget

When starting out I had 10000 flyers done through vistaprint, delivered 7000 in the first couple of months, they were great in getting my first 30 or 40 customers quite quickly.  Apart from that I advertise (free) on gumtree and my website which is about $150 a year, which is the only advertising cost I have now.

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:28 AM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales