• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
Russco
Russco

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

New Starter And Ride On Mower With Bagging Advice Required

Hi All, I am another new starter to garden care, I have been in business about 3 months after

being made redundant from my trade job late last year.

Now I am enjoying life a lot more and wondering why I had not done it years ago.

In my area of work I have customers with both small size blocks and larger 1 acre+ residential

blocks.

I have been using my pre-business ride on lawn tractor (Pressed Deck) we use on our own 2 acre

property up to now which has a neat finish in mulch mode or not.

I am now looking at zero turn models with fabricated decks with bagging options because

I have had several requests collecting the cuttings while quoting work on these larger blocks.

I realise there will be a large quantity of cuttings but being in a rural area most customers provide a

area to dispose the grass.

Can anyone advise of there preferred make of zero turn with add on bagging or is it better 

to obtain dedicated ztr with collection such as a Walker ?

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

Gardensaks
Gardensaks

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • Business Name:Garden Saks

New Starter And Ride On Mower With Bagging Advice Required

Hi. If money isn't an issue - Walker is the go.
Other options - mow in a pattern so grass can be raked in piles quickly, once picked up just run over with mower again to spread and tidy.
I once bought a ztr - 34 inch gravely. It had a slip on steel catcher, took seconds to attach or take off, small catcher though a lot of emptying. The catcher was cheap compared to others.
Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:43 AM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales