CGAHS
CGAHS

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationJervis Bay NSW

Maf / Map Sensors

l pulled them out of the BT50 today & cleaned them, has made a noticeable difference in responsiveness. The MAP sensor was so filthy l dont know how it could have been working properly......worthwhile doing guys (buy a can of proper  MAF cleaning aerosol, there is a lot of stupidity online about what to use)

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:00 PM

john22
john22

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Northside

Maf / Map Sensors

I do mine regularly, maf that is I always do an ecu reset at the same time. Remember growing up with the Holden 202 ect we never worried about this rubbish.
Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales