jimbo78
jimbo78

• Lawn Club Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Advice For New Mower

Hi All

I' new here and looking at purchasing a new self propelled mower, have around 1000SQM of lawn to do in Brisbane - residential only

Want something that catches well and I usually mow reasonably low every few weeks

I have been looking at the following

Victa Corvette Commercial Self Propelled 850 I/C

Victa Commercial Vanguard Self Propelled

Honda Self Propelled HRU216M2

Not sure if I should go with the bigger 190cc engine on the 850 or if the smaller engines on the others would suffice - rarely mow wet grass and almost always catch. Would prefer a deck that will not rust out.

Any advice on pros and con for each or any other make would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:05 PM

john22
john22

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Northside

Advice For New Mower

Hello Jim, I’d suggest looking at product review or similar. This site has always been for contractors. All the best with your choice.
Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:10 AM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales