• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationSafety Bay, Western Australia
  • Business Name:Rockingham Mobile Mowing

Edger Malfunction

Had a minor malfunction yesterday

Attached File  IMG_20180305_135215.jpg   189.57KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20180305_135207.jpg   223.63KB   0 downloads

Been using these new extra hard blades, haven't overly noticed much difference in edge quality, but they definitely last a lot longer.

Must of been rubbing it along the curb too much and the blade heated up and folded over at the tip and the rest is history, my local supplier just sold the last on a week ago, just my luck.

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:37 PM

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Business Name:ultimate property services

Edger Malfunction

wow...that could have been dangerous !...    

I'd say the blade got so thin from wear it just folded...    be careful with that !

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales