2 replies to this topic
davery01
davery01

• Lawn Club Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Business Name:Evergreen Grass Care

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for adding me to the club, there's some great information on here. If anyone has any info on aerators and pesticide free grub control I'd love to hear from you. 

Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:36 PM

Flower
Flower

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Business Name:A+C Environmental Lawn and Garden care

Hi Davery.

Welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about aerators, although many other members do and there are a few posts about them on the forum.

I do however, know about organic pest control and practice minimal to no chemical use in my own business. Have just combated an army worm infestation in a customers lawn with organic control! Is there anything in particular you have questions about?

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:40 PM

RjMaan
RjMaan

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Hi there.

welcome to the forum. I hope you are enjoying good health.

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:44 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales