Smokey

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Locationsydney
  • Business Name:Adam's landscaping & lawn maintenance

Man Caves

Thought i would start a topic " show us your man caves".

Ill kick it off with my little slice of paradise lol.

When im not out mowing lawns im in mine building or fixing stuff or just knocking the top off a few cold cans on w friday night with my mates.

Attached File  20180218_145706.jpg   108.7KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20180507_154236.jpg   129.95KB   0 downloads

Attached Files

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:51 PM

Colsy
Colsy

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationWestern Suburbs, Melbourne

Man Caves

Great subject. I dont have one, have two garden type sheds down the back and have been brainstorming the idea of knocking them both down and building a Man Cave that can host all the tools, and also be a great hangout. One day!

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:28 PM

crocster
crocster

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Southside

Man Caves

Ditto for me Colsy, we've got a 6x3m shed but it's chockers with assorted junk - I'm looking at longspan racking now to try and organise a bit of space for me in there - gotta sell a bit of my accumulated gear too - I'm a bit of a Gumtree junkie - sold 2 whippers and a blower over the weekend - 2 more whippers advertised now - leaving only 3 mowers and a blower to go! - gotta love Gumtree.

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

Lucky
Lucky

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • LocationDevonport TAS
  • Business Name:Grasshoppers

Man Caves

Attached File  DSC01051.JPG   117.98KB   2 downloadsAttached File  DSC01052.JPG   110.73KB   1 downloadsAttached File  DSC01053.JPG   101.08KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC01054.JPG   67.32KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC01055.JPG   109.02KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC01056.JPG   90.73KB   0 downloadsHeres my messy space. id like to say its not normally this messy but id be lying...Have to connect up the wood heater soon. Has a nice big beer fridge and a loo in the corner.

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:57 AM

Smokey
Smokey

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Locationsydney
  • Business Name:Adam's landscaping & lawn maintenance

Man Caves

looks good lucky the fire place would be great in winter with a few quiet refreshments ha ha 

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Lucky
Lucky

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • LocationDevonport TAS
  • Business Name:Grasshoppers

Man Caves

looks good lucky the fire place would be great in winter with a few quiet refreshments ha ha 

ive been holding out. I got the Tassie barrel and the inner flu from rubbish removals and ive been waiting to score an outer flu. Its already getting cold so may have to just buy the outer.

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales