didgee
didgee

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
  • Business Name:Lawns Lagunas

Nature Calls

Sorry to burst you with so many questions today.

But being 52, the bladder doesn't hold too well these days. Now when I was a sales rep on the road finding a toilet wasn't so hard. But with this darn trailer finding a parking spot at a shopping centre is a bit of an issue.

Ive taken to a water bottle in the back of the trailer hoping the customers don't see me during the equipment swaps.

Got any advice on that one?

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:48 PM

crocster
crocster

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Southside

Nature Calls

I get caught short every couple of days for similar reasons - I've become expert at a quick spray behind any bit of cover that presents itself - haven't been sprung yet but have had some close calls.
Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:11 PM

AndoTheMando
AndoTheMando

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationWestern Sydney
  • Business Name:ultimate property services

Nature Calls

I plan my day around customers that have an outside toilet or a group of bushes ...and I never leave the house in the morning without having a brown trout ...lol

Posted 07 October 2018 - 05:48 PM

B.L.T.H ....Brake late, Turn hard

biggles
biggles

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationBrisbane northside

Nature Calls

Just need to adopt the 6 P principle

Proper planning prevents p.s poor performance. Know where the dunnies are
Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:29 PM

CGAHS
CGAHS

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationJervis Bay NSW

Nature Calls

l tie a knot in it b4 l leave each morning

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:00 PM

bellarinelawns
bellarinelawns

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Business Name:premier mowing and home service

Nature Calls

Just saying, that in the horse and cart days, apparently it was legal to p155 on the rear of the front left wheel. Someone said that the law is still valid, as is that a policeman must be wearing his cap/hat when booking you. Might be just pubtalk.
Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:52 AM

badger
badger

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Business Name:healeys

Nature Calls

im old in the 50's 

this year I even wet my pants several time :shock:  but the worst thing happened

was started doing a we we in the bushes then whack whack!! pain !! bloody wasp or hornets

hit me on the arm!!!! I ran out quickly but still needed I ####

I carry a bottle and look at maps with toilets and servos 

true story

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:11 AM

didgee
didgee

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

Nature Calls

im old in the 50's 

this year I even wet my pants several time :shock:  but the worst thing happened

was started doing a we we in the bushes then whack whack!! pain !! bloody wasp or hornets

hit me on the arm!!!! I ran out quickly but still needed I ####

I carry a bottle and look at maps with toilets and servos 

true story

One of my previous jobs was selling a product called Oxytrol for overactive bladder. Its a patch that you put on once a day. It works really well only need to pee once a day. Great for long haul flight, truck drivers etc. Bladder gets really full up to 700ml. But the side affects are terrible, feel like crap, dry mouth, tiredness etc.

Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:57 PM

Colsy
Colsy

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • LocationWestern Suburbs, Melbourne

Nature Calls

Just plan and if possible never work too far from home. Its something i thought would have been a major issue but its only caught me out once....on that occasion i did it in my trailer! Private as!

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:17 PM

Ply313
Ply313

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Nature Calls

Had a few emergency sh#ts behind sheds etc.. always carry baby wipes..
Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:18 PM

scorpNZ
scorpNZ

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Nature Calls

Vehicle door works well as a barrier (keep it close) & lean over to make out your looking for somth'n lol ,keep legs close as well with feet pointed outwards & pee in to the V at your feet  (i call it the V P not to be confused with the she p ) or bounce off the sill of the vehicle then off the inside of the door panel off to the tyre then noth'n but tarmac . the mower can also be used discreetly as a barrier tho you'll need to be on your knees,just be careful of the hot exhaust while the mowers running. It'd be hard to explain to the nurse what you were doing

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:15 PM

didgee
didgee

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

Nature Calls

Vehicle door works well as a barrier (keep it close) & lean over to make out your looking for somth'n lol ,keep legs close as well with feet pointed outwards & pee in to the V at your feet  (i call it the V P not to be confused with the she p ) or bounce off the sill of the vehicle then off the inside of the door panel off to the tyre then noth'n but tarmac . the mower can also be used discreetly as a barrier tho you'll need to be on your knees,just be careful of the hot exhaust while the mowers running. It'd be hard to explain to the nurse what you were doing

Yes Ive done the door one, pretending to look for something in the glove box while hitting the side step.

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:44 PM

Lucky
Lucky

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • LocationDevonport TAS
  • Business Name:Grasshoppers

Nature Calls

Theres a public toilet locater app for phones if your working outside your area.  

I spend lots of time at the beach toilets. I swear I see at least two or three different beachers every day.

Posted 13 October 2018 - 02:55 PM

scorpNZ
scorpNZ

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Nature Calls

Beach toilets..Is that take a dump & throw some sand over it & watch some poor bugger step in it with bare feet 

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:03 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales