Fred
Fred

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBayside Melb

Blower Recommendations?

Point is get what ever works for you, I have no commercial jobs or large driveways or large leaf drops to worry about.  All my jobs are literally blowing the small amount of grass clippings off the driveway and paths and a hand held does that job just fine, a backpack would be overkill and in fact slow me down.

I dont think he gets it.

Just another provocative post calling all of us that use handhelds, unprofessional & beer bobs.

Maybe a case of over compensation ?

Cheers Fred.

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:32 PM

crocster
crocster

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Southside

Blower Recommendations?

Point is get what ever works for you, I have no commercial jobs or large driveways or large leaf drops to worry about.  All my jobs are literally blowing the small amount of grass clippings off the driveway and paths and a hand held does that job just fine, a backpack would be overkill and in fact slow me down.

It's the same argument as whether to use a backpack sprayer or a 5ltr bottle - the most I do now is zap a few weeds in cobbles, pavers around downpipes etc - it's way easier and faster for me to just grab the bottle from the passenger side floor, 7 pumps and a quick walk around and I'm done

Again horses for courses

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales