sandgroper

Lawn Club Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Australia
  • Business Name:Seville mowing

client wants me to use his mower

Hi all have a great client who is elderly and cant mow the lawn himself any more and has all his own gardening equipment and has asked me if I can use his little 16inch cylinder mower on his lawn every now and then so it doesn't sit idle for to long a reasonable request from a very nice man but can anyone shed light on how insurance companies would see this if the mower had a major issue while I was using it or if I broke a window using it. I am sure the client wouldn't be much of a problem if there was an incident he is a very nice person but you can never be to careful any thoughts on this would be great :? )
Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

sandgroper
sandgroper

Lawn Club Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationPerth Western Australia
  • Business Name:Seville mowing

client wants me to use his mower

yep cheers dregs broke a window once with my own mower and the insurance company didn't ask who's mower I was using.Didn't make a claim anyway as the excess was more than the repair bill :twisted: . recon I might use his mower next time I am sure he would love to see his trusty old steed running around the paddock instead of getting put to pasture.
Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales