kesand
kesand

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Business Name:Kevin Hinsliff Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Services

Quickbooks Vs Myob

Hi all,

Just wondering who uses what in terms of Quickbooks vs MYOB. I am about to make a purchase to simplify record keeping and am leaning towards Quickbooks but have never used either before. Wondering if anyone here has experience with either and your thoughts?

Cheers Kev

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

tpbria
tpbria

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
  • Business Name:Home Grown & Mown

Quickbooks Vs Myob

I have a preference for MYOB as I use it for my IT business. I remember using QuickBooks many years ago but I seem to remember that it was single-entry accounting not double. But it's about what is convenient for you and what your accountant recommends.

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:22 PM

Keepiteasy
Keepiteasy

• Industry Supplier
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Quickbooks Vs Myob

Hi Guys

Just thought I would pop a note to let you know that Keep It Easy Software is a very efficient easy to use software that is very affordable.  This Software is great for business's starting out and / or for small  - medium sized business's.  Fastest growing software of it's type in Australia!

Offering Job management, Daily job printouts, Invoicing, SMS option, BAS, easy printable accounts reports, even access from your phone while on the job and more!

Free support and we are offering a free 30 minute screen to screen training session for those that sign up for their free 30 day trial now!

www.keepiteasy.com.au

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales