zippy one

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationNorth West of Brisbane
  • Business Name:Chris's Leaves and Lawns

Before And After Images With $110 Mower

Well,I was not sure when I bought this lil' two stoke mower for $110, the chap the sold it to me was an elderly gentleman that had years of experience with restoring small engines and his workshop was like a surgery -very neat and tidy,he sells push mowers-but only when he is truly happy with each ones running.    Anyhow,I have never looked back,this tiny Victa 2 stroke power torque mowing is amazing and is the first mower I go for on a push mow surburban job. Imaged attached of one of the most extreme jobs its done-two hours two cuts- a neat before and after capture. The customer was blown away-and so was I. I had wanted to walk through with my large UMK 425 Honda whipper sniper first but It was in repair shop.All I had was the two stroke (I did have Honda 196 but there was no hope in hell it could do this job). I have gone back to this elderly lawn mower repair man and shown him a large photo print of this image and he had a good laugh. - See more at: http://lawnclub.com....h.oGH8O0hw.dpuf

Attached Files

Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:59 PM

Lucky
Lucky

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,044 posts
  • LocationDevonport TAS
  • Business Name:Grasshoppers

two strokes..carnt beat em!

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:02 AM

zippy one
zippy one

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationNorth West of Brisbane
  • Business Name:Chris's Leaves and Lawns

two strokes..carnt beat em!

yes-I have six now like this all around the same price-and if one dies its no great loss,although by keeping filters and fuel clean,I have never had an issue with any of these $100 mowers.The new cheap mowers from Bunnings are rubbish-mower repair man says they fall apart after three goes.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:20 AM

Riot Squad
Riot Squad

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

A mate wanted to get a push mower to collect the grass around his house (just to minimise the mess) the and also to do some tight/lumpy areas where is ride-on cannot go, as he did have his sisters push mower for a while whilst she was living elsewhere. I suggested him to go to his local mower dealer and see if he can get a cheap 2nd hand 2 stroke Victa with an alloy chassis (as his sisters was a cheap Victa steel chassis from Bunnings).

He couldn't believe the difference between the B&S 5hp Victa 4 stroke and the 2 stroke he bought for $60. The 2 stroke just left it for dead.

He now has also my old Honda 6yr old HRU216 (with modifcations) to do around the house (catcher bag is twice the size and also self-propelled) and the Victa now just does the dodgy areas.

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:23 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales