2 replies to this topic
lawny
lawny

• Lawn Club Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

What Grass Is This!?

Hi,

I had a look around here at a few of the "identify this grass" threads and was hoping to identify this grass that I took a pic of, couldn't find a thread with the same variety so I started my own thread, what grass is this (the grass is a bit tramped on but you get the idea):

Attached Files

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:24 PM

Grae
Grae

3 of us

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • LocationMornington Peninsula, Vic

What Grass Is This!?

Hi,

I had a look around here at a few of the "identify this grass" threads and was hoping to identify this grass that I took a pic of, couldn't find a thread with the same variety so I started my own thread, what grass is this (the grass is a bit tramped on but you get the idea):

Lawny,

so we are all on the same page, a quick Google image search resulted with

Attached File  junk.png   617.51KB   0 downloads

lawn

post edit:

trampled and with soft edges, and the point of your original post was…?

I was yelling out if he/she knows to search on var. it's a troll, don't reply, but young are deaf to the old.

Grumpy Grae

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:42 PM

I'm retiring, not sure where I'm moving to. Greener pastures or back to FNQ.

lawny
lawny

• Lawn Club Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

What Grass Is This!?

I thought it might have been a tall fescue, it does look a lot like it, but if you zoom in the grass has slightly broad leaf, is this a characteristic of tall fescue?

Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:03 PM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales