NathansWC
NathansWC

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Business Name:Nathan's Window Cleaning

G'day

Hi,

Just looking to get into lawns for some beer money on weekends.

Wondering if targeting $20/hr is too much???

Lol, Jokes :D.

Hoping to start up a lawn and minor garden work business alongside my window, gutter & pressure cleaning business (www.nathanswc.com.au). Got some great workers helping me at the moment and I want to ensure they always have enough work.

Also I feel like I'm probably a bit ADD or something, always need a new project to work on. Looking forward to this one.

Hope to learn as much as I can through the quieter months so we can be all geared up, and up to scratch knowledge wise to deliver great work come spring time

Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:11 PM

AndoTheMando
AndoTheMando

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationWestern Sydney
  • Business Name:ultimate property services

G'day

Minimum A $1 a minute for lawns ...If a lawn takes me an hour...its a $70 bucker   ...quote high....you will work hard in this game

plenty here charge more than me..    price it up

Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:08 PM

B.L.T.H ....Brake late, Turn hard

NathansWC
NathansWC

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Business Name:Nathan's Window Cleaning

G'day

Good to hear. Thanks
Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:25 AM

drewebb
drewebb

Advanced Member

• Lawn Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,227 posts
  • LocationDarwin

G'day

Minimum A $1 a minute for lawns ...If a lawn takes me an hour...its a $70 bucker   ...quote high....you will work hard in this game
plenty here charge more than me..    price it up

It,s been said many a time but $1/ minute isn’t good enough, with the right gear for the job an av. $60 mow should take half an hour or less (depends on your hourly rate if you work that way). In and out no mucking about should return you $100/120 per hour, got nothing to do with hourly rate.
Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:07 AM

LAWN CLUB
for aussie contractors
LAWN CLUB is an independent australian lawn mowing and gardening contractors community. Our site is free to join and use for all members of the green industry,
and always will be. We are independently owned by a fellow lawn care professional, with the sole intention of LAWN CLUB that all lawn mowing contractors and
gardening contractors can learn from each other, chat with mates, & to freely ask or help each other in the running of our successful lawn care businesses.
Lawn Club community and lawn forum and business tips for lawn mowing contractors, gardening contractors, and lawn care business owners

Lawn Mowing Forum
How To Start Lawnmowing Business
Lawn Mower News and Sales